SPECIAL FLIGHT FOR FILIPINOS
The Philippine Embassy in Seoul will be organizing another special passenger flight for Filipino nationals (with valid PH passport) in South Korea who need to return home to the Philippines as soon as possible. Further information on the aforementioned special passenger flight will be announced by the Embassy in due course.
For those interested to join this special flight, kindly accomplish the registration form in the following link:
Please note the following:
- Registration is from 24 to 27 June 2020 only. The link provided above will expire automatically on 27 June at 6:00pm.
- Only those who have registered may join the special flight.
- All information shared in the survey will be kept private and confidential.
- The special flight would only be considered by the airline if there will be a sufficient number of registrants.
- In case the number of registrants exceeds the maximum passenger capacity of the aircraft, the passengers will be accommodated on a first come, first served basis.
- The special passenger flight will be from Incheon to NAIA only, and not to any other airports in the Philippines.
- This is not a repatriation flight. The passenger will shoulder the cost of the ticket.
- The Philippine Embassy in Seoul does not guarantee the special passenger flight.